and by legendary i mean legendary, shinies and everything woa
• 1st- Celebi, Meloetta, Keldeo, Jirachi, Victini, Arceus, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus,
Shinies- Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Suicune, Kyogre, Genesect, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Deoxys, Cresselia, Darkrai, Giratina, Latias, Latios, Shaymin
•2nd- Celebi, Deoxys,Jirachi, Meloetta, Giratina, Palkia, Groudon
Shinies- Rayquaza, Suicune, Lugia, Dialga, Registeel, Regirock, Regice
•3rd- Meloetta, Regigigas, Rayquaza, Cresselia
Shinies- Suicune, Lugia, Mewtwo, Dialga
we are also giving away a surprise pokemon to three random winners. To get this pokemon however, you have to follow us.
-Likes only count if you have reblogged
-Reblog a max. of 5 times, dont spam your followers
-No need to be following us (except if you want to win the surprise pokemon) [we are also very cool so if you follow us you will be cool too]
Winners will be selected using a random number generator, and the deadline is March 12., 2014.
This is probably the only sex gif i will every reblog, because for some reason i feel like it’s more than just sex. i don’t know if it’s how they’re actually looking at one another or the way they can’t get close enough. he’s actually looking at her like a person and not just a sex object.
but then again, it could be all in my head. i mean, this is how i would want it to be. but that’s just me.
The most surreal thing about Fright Night is that David Tennant’s mannerisms don’t actually change that much, so it’s like watching Ten on a bender. Or maybe someone activated the ‘foul-mouthed bisexual painted manwhore’ setting on the chameleon arch.
Found some errors when looking this scene. The first I’m pretty sure that legs aren’t shaped this way and the second is either a Ra or Osiris miscolored as Obelisk
yeah because animators are really going to put effort into ensuring every background character in a crowd of dozens that are on screen for like 10 seconds has perfectly proportioned legs and the correct coloured jacket
I thought that the basic requirement to be an animator is to have basic knowledge of human anatomy, and a “S” shaped leg doesn’t sounds like they got it right. But that’s OK, they did animated Judai having three hands once or when they spelled “Lerning" instead of Learning
And when you get people whose the only job is to color things, it is expected them to do their job.
Also they usually got somebody to check out animations inconsistencies. So yeah
But really don’t mind me I just like finding those things
- these people are getting paid shit wages to animate this, and they’re expected to do it in a very short amount of time. if they took the time to make sure every background character was a work of art, the episode would never air.
- colouring in animation goes wrong ALL THE TIME. think of all the episodes of the simpsons where homer’s stubble is coloured the same yellow as his skin or peoples hair and clothes are the wrong colours. again, that’s because workers are rushing to ensure that each frame is coloured in time. these people are working to a deadline. if they make a mistake, they have to make the best of it for the rest of the scene and then fix it at the next opportunity - they can’t be like “oh, i coloured this background character’s jacket in blue instead of red, i better go and undo all of the work i’ve done on these frames”.
literally complaining about “”“quality”“” is the most pointless thing but it’s especially stupid when it’s a children’s series where the animation direction and art are clearly not the main draw of it
- I know. I am a game designer, I have spent 15 days without sleep having to draw, program and model to meet a deadline and developed carpal tunnel syndrome while in college, so don’t shit me about it.
- Older versions of the Simpsons did, but modern ones it is far more hard to find. I had to color an 1 minute animation in 24h, the other people in the group where also working very hard but they didn’t knew how to use photoshop so don’t bullshit me about coloring. Besides there are people working only in backgrounds (like this) and some animes got reworked animation for DVD release, specially when it is released years later.
Complaining about what someone posts or not in their blogs is the most pointless thing but it is especially stupid because I’m trying to find why should I care and I can’t find a single reason. I like finding those mistakes because not only they amuse me but it’s a good exercise for me to do my job right and that only concerns me.